Terms and Conditions
Download this PDF to view the process on how to claim your LG Summer Cash Payout
LG SUMMER CASH CAMPAIGN
By entering the LG Electronics’ Summer Cash Campaign in South Africa (“Campaign”), you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
Terms & conditions:
1. The Campaign is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its Agent “Model Citizen” and is open to any MTN Participant purchasing an LG V30+ and or LG G6 Smartphone (“product”) from any participating MTN retailer stockist (MTN Franchise Outlet; MTN Authorized Dealer; MTN Authorized Retail Store; MTN On Line; MTN Call Centre (“retailers”) of LG V30+ and or LG G6 Smartphones.
2. This Campaign is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the Campaign.
3. This Campaign excludes devices purchased from any participating MTN Retailer on a Lay Buy basis as well as any devices that were replaced under any Customer Care processes such as Out of Box Failure returns.
4. This Campaign excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, Promoter’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff.
5. The Campaign starts on 1ST of November 2018 and ends on31ST of December 2018 inclusive (“Campaign Period”). In order to participate in the Campaign, the participant is required to purchase a LG V30+ and or LG G6 as either a post-paid contract or pre-paid purchase, from any participating MTN retailer stockist (MTN Franchise Outlet; MTN Authorized Dealer; MTN Authorized Retail Store; MTN On Line; MTN Call Centre (“retailers”) of LG V30+ and or LG G6 Smartphones.
6. Entry is strictly limited to one (1) entry per product purchased.
7. A copy of the T's & C's is available on the LG Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. Participation in the Campaign constitutes acceptance of the Campaign rules and all Participants agree to abide by the rules.
8. In order to verify that the participant qualifies for the promotion and to validate the participant’s purchase of the LG V30+ and or LG G6 smart phone, the participant is required to complete the below information fields on the online claims redemptions form, hosted at www.LGSummerCash.co.za via the consumer redemption portal and upload a scanned copy or a photo of the valid MTN proof of purchase of the LG V30+ and or LG G6 Smartphone ensuring that the Date of Purchase; Handset Model Name, Purchase Outlet Name and Handset IMEI Number are clearly legible –
a. Participant Name (Purchasing consumer)
b. Participant Surname (Purchasing consumer)
c. Purchaser’s ID Number (As reflected in the Participant’s cellular phone contract)
d. Participant’s email address
e. Participant’s cellphone number
f. Participant’s Bank Name
g. Participant’s Bank Account Number
h. Participant’s Branch Code
9. The Purchaser of the promotional device is the sole Participant who may claim the LG Summer Cash and may not delegate the redemption process to any third party such as a Store Sales Consultant, LG Sales Promoter or any other parties.
10. Participants have a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days from date of purchase to claim the LG Summer Cash in the manner as set out in clause 8 above.
11. The Promoter will not permit any entries , payouts and/or submissions of late claims 14 (fourteen) days after the end of this Campaign (ie 31st December 2018)
12. Should the proof of purchase be ineligible, Model Citizen will contact the Participant on no more than 2 (two) occasions to secure a valid submission.
13. On receipt of the Participant’s submitted online redemption claim and uploaded proof of purchase, Model Citizen will conduct a verification of the purchase and receipt. Once verified, Model Citizen will contact the Participant by way of Email, confirming that the claim has been approved and that payment has been made to the participant.
14. This aforementioned process may take up to a maximum of 5 (five) working days
15. LG Summer Cash payments will be made on Weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and may take up to three (3) working days from the date of payment confirmation as emailed by Model Citizen to the Participant; to reflect within the bank account as nominated by the Participant in his submitted on line redemption claim.
16. The LG V30+ and or LG G6 R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) LG Summer Cash claim is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any product unless otherwise advertised.
17. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
18. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The LG V30+ and or LG G6 R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) LG Summer Cash claim is accepted by the participant at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any death, injury or liability arising as a result of redeeming the cash claim.
19. The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If this is the case, the Promoter will provide notice of this on the Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. It will be the participant’s responsibility to check www.lg.com/za/promotions for any extension and/or alterations of the duration of the campaign.
20. The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
21. The Promoter and/or any of its subsidiaries do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for lost entries, corrupted and/or delayed entries as a result of any network, hardware or software failure, among others, of any kind. Proof of sending an entry, will not be accepted as proof of receipt of an entry.
22. All Participants indemnify the Promoter, as well as their respective agents, advertisers, suppliers and nominated agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, cost orders or demand which may arise as a result of a Participant's entry and/or participation in the Campaign and, where applicable, subsequent Cash Claim and/or payment arising from negligent acts and/or omissions of the Promoter and/or respective agency.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of fraud in any form has been committed by any of the Participants.
24. Any LG Summer Cash Claim enquiries may be directed during business hours via WhatsApp to 063 065 7086 from Monday to Friday, between 8:30am to 4:30pm and from 1ST November 2018 until 31ST December 2018 when this Campaign’s ends. In addition, all email enquiries can be sent to email@example.com
25. All Participants agree that the Promoter may suspend, modify and/or cancel the Campaign should the Campaign’s continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Promoters control. In the event of any disruption to the Campaign, the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavors to remedy the disruption and resume the promotion on a fair and equitable basis. In the event of such termination, all Participants herewith agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and/or staff.
26. All risks and ownership of the LG V30+ and or LG G6 R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) LG Summer Cash Claim shall pass to the participant upon payment thereof and all of the Promoters obligations in regard to this Campaign as well as in regard to the Cash claim shall terminate.
27. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this Campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
28. User data collected via this Campaign will not be used for any other purpose than for this Campaign only.
29. The Promoter and Model Citizen, shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter.
30. The Promoter may refuse to supply the LG Summer Cash Claim if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason.
31. To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter and Model Citizen against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Campaign.
32. The Campaign shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the participant/s to the South African Revenue Services and the participant/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
33. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the Campaign.
34. By submitting an entry, participants accept and unconditionally agree with the above terms and conditions.
a. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
b. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed and non-payment of the LG Summer Cash Claim, but not limited to, stock unavailability, Mobile Network services disruptions, Mobile Network in store system errors, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
c. If part or all of any clauses of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
d. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
e. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
Download this PDF to view the process on how to claim your LG Summer Cash Payout